Our designer chose Huntwood for our kitchen remodel. Within 2 years we had severe water damage below the sink area and the paint was wearing off. I called several times and talked with Brian and Randy Kenny. Many weeks later someone came out and said unfortunately, our "LIFE TIME" warranty with this certain problem expired after 2 years. They sent someone out to sand down the bubbling water damage and repaint. The paint used was slightly darker then the pure white and was definitely noticeable. I complained but they said that was the best they could do.
Now again, the same problem. Please REFER TO THE PICTURES! This is what you can expect with Huntwood!
This inferior product should never have been used in an area close to a sink.
It has been less than 6 years and I now must REPLACE my cabinets. TERRIBLE PRODUCT and a company who REALLY doesn't care!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Bad Quality, Poor customer care, Warranty stinks!
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Huntwood Custom Cabinets
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "Wow can't believe all the bad comments on here smh I order thru this company for the 1st time I think I ordered on Monday and got my package today..."
- "My wife and I cooking milk was not cooked..."
- "Extremely poor customer service.. I booked a 4.5 Star All Inclusive with Free Internet Hotel from Unpublished rate. But the hotel I got is neither All Inclusive nor it has..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."