2.2
Style and Design

Our designer chose Huntwood for our kitchen remodel. Within 2 years we had severe water damage below the sink area and the paint was wearing off. I called several times and talked with Brian and Randy Kenny. Many weeks later someone came out and said unfortunately, our "LIFE TIME" warranty with this certain problem expired after 2 years. They sent someone out to sand down the bubbling water damage and repaint. The paint used was slightly darker then the pure white and was definitely noticeable. I complained but they said that was the best they could do.

Now again, the same problem. Please REFER TO THE PICTURES! This is what you can expect with Huntwood!

This inferior product should never have been used in an area close to a sink.

It has been less than 6 years and I now must REPLACE my cabinets. TERRIBLE PRODUCT and a company who REALLY doesn't care!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bad quality, poor customer care, warranty stinks!" of huntwood custom cabinets. Huntwood Industries needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned huntwood custom cabinets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Huntwood Industries.

Had an Experience with Huntwood Industries?

Comments

Looks like this was your fault no huntwood. Your are responsible to take care of stuff after you buy it.